Win our Enterlight Collection!
Wakeheart Product Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules before entering the Wakeheart Enterlight Product Giveaway Sweepstakes (the "Promotion").
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements specified in Section 3 and elsewhere below.
- This Promotion is sponsored by Wakeheart, LLC (“Wakeheart”) with its principal place of business at 6600 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will run from 11:59 AM on Pacific time, February 11, 2020 to 11:59 am Pacific time, February 24, 2020 (the "Submission Period"). The winner will be notified by February 26, 2020.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO REGISTERED USERS WHO HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE WAKEHEART TEXT / SMS MESSAGING LIST AND HAVE PROPERLY DONE SO THROUGH OUR SERVICE PROVIDER ATTENTIVE MOBILE’S APP / SIGNUP PROCESS (the “List”) WHO ARE RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18). IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF AN ELIGIBLE JURISDICTION, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE, AND WAKEHEART RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO ENTRANTS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS. Directors, officers and employees of Wakeheart and any of their affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. LEGAL MINORS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER.
- How to Enter. To enter, each person (an “Entrant”) must subscribe to our SMS Messaging by texting ‘ENTERLIGHT’ to 88209 or by entering their phone number in our subscription box at wakeheart.com. Each Entrant is limited to one entry. All submissions must be completed and submitted within the Submission Period. Entries that do not comply with Wakeheart’s Terms of Service at https://wakeheart.com/pages/terms-of-service and these Official Rules will be disqualified. In each case where the Entrant may be a minor (generally, less than 18 years old, but may differ in some states), but has entered the Promotion anyway by not properly following the Promotion rules, Entrant shall then mean the individual participating in the Promotion and his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Prize Winner Selection. Once the Submission Period ends, Wakeheart will select a winner at random from all eligible entries and the winner will be notified.
- Prizes. The winner will receive Wakeheart’s Enterlight Collection of 1.7 fluid oz bottled perfume fragrances including (1) Lucid Locations, (1) Conscience Conversations, and (1) Sunlit Sensations.
The prize has a total approximate retail value of USD $147, if sold indivually, and $119 if sold as a bundled collection as of February 11, 2020 on Wakeheart.com, (although actual retail value may vary depending on the point of purchase and/or date of purchase). Under no circumstances whatsoever will any difference between the actual and approximate retail values be awarded.
Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Wakeheart reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one (1) prize per household or address. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the Entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder as submitted at time of entry. The potential winner may be required to provide Wakeheart with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning entry.
Wakeheart will attempt to contact the winner by SMS / Text message to the number as provided by the Entrant / winner. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, the winner forfeits all rights to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners must meet the eligibility requirements for the Promotion as described in these Official Rules. Wakeheart will determine whether each winner who has responded within the time allowed meets those requirements. Winners who do not meet the eligibility requirements for the Promotion will be disqualified and alternate winners may be selected. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects. To claim a prize, winners must follow the instructions contained in their notification.
- Ownership of Entries. All content submitted by Entrants, (collectively, "Entry Materials"), along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights otherwise held by the Entrant therewith are owned by Entrant. Entrant hereby gives Wakeheart the non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and noncommercially exploit the Entry Materials in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to Entrant or any other person or entity.
- Representations. You hereby warrant and represent that (a) you either own all rights to all Entry Materials submitted by you, or have sufficient rights in such Entry Materials to fulfill your obligations hereunder; (b) all Entry Materials do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any applicable third party or open source licenses; and (c) without limiting the foregoing, you have a valid license permitting your use of any applications in connection with any and all Entry Materials.
- General Release. By entering the Promotion, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians, release Wakeheart and any of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, investors, owners, employees, families, professional advisors, and agents / agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
IF YOU ARE A MINOR AND HAVE IMPROPERLY ENTERED THIS PROMOTION BY NOT FOLLOWING THE OFFICIAL RULES PROHIBITING YOUR ENTRY, YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU.
- Use of Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use winners' name, physical address, email address, phone / SMS number, biographical information, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, physical address, email address, phone / SMS number, biographical information, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. Furthermore, the identifications of all Entrants may be disclosed to indicate such Entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
- Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners (and if winner is a minor, winner’s parent or legal guardian) may be required to execute and deliver to Wakeheart a (i) signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability in the form as determined by Wakeheart and (ii) such other documents as Wakeheart may require.
- Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after February 26, 2020 and before March 8, 2020 to Wakeheart at the physical address listed in Section 14 below, Attn: Winners List specifying the name of the sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Wakeheart at the physical address listed in Section 14 below, Attn: sweepstakes Rules Request, specifying the name of the sweepstakes.
- Copyright Notice; Trademark Usage. The sweepstakes and these Official Rules are Copyright © 2020 by Wakeheart, all rights reserved. Any trademarks used in these Official Rules are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
- Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, without reference to conflicts of laws principles. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Wakeheart, which are final and binding in all respects. Wakeheart reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any Entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Wakeheart’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Wakeheart otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Wakeheart, the Promotion or any other Entrant (in each case as determined in Wakeheart’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Wakeheart reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to:
6600 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Disclaimer. Wakeheart and/or their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, investors, owners, professional advisors, employees, families, and agents will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Wakeheart; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Platforms. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, etc. or any other third party platform. Please contact Wakeheart with any questions about this Promotion. Please do not direct any communications about this Promotion to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, etc. or any other third party platform.
- Use of Information. You are providing your information to Wakeheart and its affiliated companies. The information you provide will be used for purposes related to the Promotion or any other purpose permitted under Wakeheart’s Terms of Service currently located at (attn.tv/wakeheart/terms.html) & Privacy (https://wakeheart.com/pages/privacy-policy).